Up | Down

 

This is a test too

~ ~
Sometimes I find myself craving silence - just for a moment.
No conversations. No music. Nothing.
Just silence.
Please.

I need to hear nothing but the sound of my own heart beat. Nothing but the sound of my own breath. This is when I can listen to me. I can ponder, and plan and refocus. I can live in the present and take in the beauty. I can find contentment and joy amongst the divine chaos that is my reality.

We've been invited by Sheri and Shari to find joy during the month of May. It's a wonderful opportunity for me to consciously choose three areas of my life to embrace and live more authentically - to find a little pocket of silence within each experience so i can listen to my heart and really feel the joy.

[walking] Taking in the beauty around me. Picking up a piece of nature along the way to share .

[creating] For no reason other than the simple pleasure of it.

[playing] Making memories with the little people in my life.

These are my three things.

"Let the beauty we love, be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground" ~ Rumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - smoooooosh
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger