Up | Down

 

Still another

~ ~
As I stood there, contemplating all the work that needed to be done, I suddenly realised that we had a 1/4 acre of land to tend to, but grew nothing that could be eaten! I do have a few potted herbs, but a meal for six hungry children can't be made from herbs and dandelions alone!

I've started to prepare a small piece of earth. I'm hoping it will eventually grow and expand into a big, beautiful, organic vegetable garden. I can't begin to express how excited I am! Of course I'm already dreaming of chickens and fresh eggs, fruit trees and worm farms! This winter will be a time of preparation and planning - i've never had a real garden before, so please, wish me luck!

So this [week] has been spent gardening, looking after sick children (now better), and crafting - trying to catch up on all my orders.

This [weekend] will be spent gardening, crafting, and visiting the niche markets . Can't wait to meet some wonderful local makers and designers, and i'm sure i'll find some treasures to bring home too.

"From small things, big things grow". I hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - smoooooosh
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger